Caution! !! !!
- Many merchants selling fake goods now.
- To prevent my clients from being deceived,
- Please note the following comparison pictures.
- I summarized some differences.
- Whether you choose our products or not, but please take a few minutes to understand.
- First, there are two versions of airdots. The name of the Chinese Version is Redmi Airdots.
- The name of the Global Version is: Mi True Wireless Earbuds Basic
- And we’re selling Global Version.
- If you have specific requirements, please let us know.
1: Original charging case: matte texture, delicate texture LOGO is shiny.
2: CMIIT ID: Original CMIIT ID code under the rubber earbuds, a fake headset does not have CMIIT ID.
3: Rubber earbuds: The original rubber earbuds are close to gray with some transparent colors. The fakes are pure black rubber.
4: About packaging: The grains and bumps on the original packaging surface and irregular-sized touches are full of touch and gloss. The global version comes with two manuals.
We sell 100% original MI products. If there is any quality problem, please feel free to contact us, we will contact MI company as soon as possible to give you a satisfactory solution. All after-sales are performed in accordance with MI global after-sales standards. You can be 100% assured that only the product in progress can support the after-sales, and the seller of the fake will tell you that the warranty is not supported after unpacking.
For your ear health, please choose genuine headphones. Thanks for watching it.
Automatic seconds connection, can be used with headphones
The connection between the left and right earphones disappeared, but it brought a simpler experience.
Just put on your headphones, it’s ready, start your performance right away.
A new generation of Bluetooth 5.0, faster and more stable
The headset has a built-in Bluetooth 5.0 chip to be called a new generation of headphones.
Redmi AirDots is equipped with the latest Bluetooth 5.0 chip, the data transfer rate is up to 2 times
compared with the previous generation, the connection is faster and more stable.
Listening to songs and playing games are all smoother and smoother.
And DSP intelligent environment noise reduction
When the material and tuning are the same, the larger the speaker unit size, the better the low frequency. The Redmi AirDots are equipped with a 7.2mm sound unit, which has a low-frequency dive and a medium-to-high frequency. In the compact design, we still equipped you with DSP intelligent environment noise reduction technology, you do not have to worry about the quality of the call, it can remove the ambient noise, the other party can clearly hear your voice.
Lightweight and comfortable to wear is the highlight of Redmi AirDots,
thanks to the strict weight control of the single earphone at 4.1g.
You don’t have to worry about it falling off.
We have prepared 3 models of earplugs to meet your higher requirements
for closure and firmness, even when running, punching, and listening to music.
Use extended to 12 hours
The storage box is also a charging box, this is the whole day we have prepared for you.
Use the solution. Not only can protect and store headphones,
Can also charge the headset twice
2. Is my Redmi AirDots waterproof?
The headset can be IPX4 waterproof and the charging box is not waterproof.
3. Can I adjust the volume with Redmi AirDots?
The headset itself cannot adjust the volume and needs to be adjusted by the phone.
4. Is my Redmi AirDots a two-channel headset?
Redmi AirDots uses the Raychem RTL8763BFR Bluetooth chip to support a two-channel stereo.
5. 10 meters away from the phone, I can also control music through Redmi AirDots.
Call and other functions?
Yes, Redmi AirDots can be connected up to 10 meters in a barrier-free environment.
6. How do I see how much my Redmi AirDots are?
Supports viewing the headset’s power on Apple and Android phones, and only shows the main headset’s power.
7. Can my Redmi AirDots be connected to the Xiaomi bracelet or other Bluetooth bracelet?
It is not supported, because the headset and the Bluetooth bracelet belong to the receiving terminal device, so they cannot be connected to each other.
8. Will my Redmi AirDots shut down automatically?
When the headset is outside the charging box and there is no connection and no operation, it will automatically shut down in about 5 minutes.
9. Does my Redmi AirDots support third-party chat and voice input?
iOS system support, Android system uses the phone microphone by default when inputting voice.
10. Is my Redmi AirDots stable when I talk, listen to songs or play games?
The connection is stable. If there is a large number of Wi-Fi connections, 4G signals, high-power appliances, etc., which may cause interference, there may be a situation of stuttering and intermittent.
11. How long does it take to play the game with two earphones at the same time?
Affected by the usage environment, network, and mobile phone codec speed, it will cause different delays when the mobile phone transmits audio data to the earphone.
12. Can the left and right headphones not be charged?
First check if the charging box has power, check if the charging box of the charging box is sunken, and whether the charging point of the earphone is dirty. If the above is correct, put the earphone into the charging box to check whether it is charging normally. If you still can’t charge, please contact after-sales customer service.