To rename an image on an iPhone, follow these steps:
- Open the Photos app on your iPhone.
- Find the image you want to rename and tap on it to open it.
- Tap on the “Share” icon in the bottom left corner of the screen (it looks like a square with an upward arrow).
- Scroll down on the list of options and tap on “Save to Files.”
- Choose a location to save the file (i.e., iCloud Drive, On My iPhone, etc.).
- Tap on “Add” in the top right corner of the screen.
- Open the “Files” app on your iPhone.
- Navigate to the folder where you saved the image.
- Tap and hold on the image you want to rename.
- Tap on “Rename” from the list of options.
- Enter the new name you want for the image.
- Tap “Done” to save the new name.
The image will now be saved with the new name you entered, and you can easily locate it in the Photos app or in the Files app.